Care guideA face up can be beautiful for many years. But therefore you have to keep some things in mind.
1) Avoid your doll from the sund and lightIt is normal process that plastic will yellowing gradually. The same with the sealer and the face up. But you can slow this process by protecting it for light/the sun.
2) No oil or acetone based productsOil or acetone based products are tabu. They will damage not only the doll itself but also the face up.
3) Use cotton glovesReally? Yes. But why? It is very simple: Your hands are daily grabbing various things and are greasy yby nature (that is good for us but not for you doll). With every single change of eyes and wigs we automatically touch our doll. The face will lost its glow after some time.
I am always using cotton gloves for my face ups and my dolls. They are cheap and a good and easy way to prevent dirt from your doll.
4) No sharp objectsThat is easy: Every object that is sharp enough to scratch your doll/dolls face is tabu (and that could even be your fingernail).
5) Magic EraserThis little magic sponge is a life-saver for each homewife or doll collector.
If your doll gets dirty you can use the magic eraser to remove it. It is like very fine sandpaper. Use it gentle and not to powerful. Otherwise you can remove some parts of the face up.